2-Lane (RII) Remote Ignition Interrupter RECEIVER (Only)
- This is a replacement RECEIVER only.
- This version has an A/B (red/yellow) lane switch. The receiver can respond to one of three conditions:
- 1) Personal code only
- 2) Lane A master and personal code
- 3) Lane B master and personal code
- Allows you to control your vehicle up to 1/4 mile away (line of sight)
- Includes two output wires for connection to colored exterior Lane Lights
- 2-Way communication confirms that the receiver has received the signal when using your personal coded transmitter
- Includes automatic re-transmission of commands if not confirmed by the receiver.
- Transmitter displays RUN or OFF status of the receiver when using your personal coded transmitter
- Includes an internal 8-ampere relay (if you need to switch more current, please use our external relay kit)
- Works with normally-open or normally-closed ignition systems
- Approved for use with MSD Electronics Points Box, Pro Mag 12, Pro Mag 44 and more
- Receiver can be powered from 12-24 volt DC
- Transmitter is rechargeable with the included USB adapter
- Maximum shock/vibration is 20g. Typical should be under 10g
- 100% Designed and Made in the U.S.A.
- 6-Pin Connector - Water and vibration resistant connector used for removing remote ignition interrupter quickly from vehicle
- Vibration Damper - Reduces up to 33% of vibration to receiver.