RES12VL - (RII) Remote Ignition Interrupter (2-way radio kit)
These kits are built to order, please allow 7 days to build and ship.
- Allows you to control your vehicle up to 1/4 mile away (line of sight)
- 2-Way communication confirms that the receiver has received the signal. Includes automatic re-transmission of commands if the signal was not received.
- Transmitter indicates Locked or Unlocked status of the receiver.
- For use with Motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, Go-Karts , Snowmobiles, Buggies, 4x4s, Rock Crawlers, Cars, Generators, Industrial Equipment and other motorized vehicles & equipment that have a 12 volt battery.
- Includes an internal 8-ampere relay (if you need to switch more current, please use our external relay kit). It can be used in normally-open or normally-closed configuration.
- Approved for use with MSD Electronics Points Box ignitions and others.
- Includes two 5-ampere solid state switches for control of two other items. Solid state switches work well in high-vibration environments. Can be used to control MSD Mag 44 solenoid (PN#8134) or other systems requiring a normally closed connection.
- Designed for 12 volt automotive electrical systems
- You may need a wiring diagram for installation in your specific application; available through your dealer or repair manual.
- Made in the U.S.A.