2-Lane Remote Ignition Interrupter (2-way radio kit)
- This version has an A/B (red/yellow) lane switch. The receiver can respond to one of three conditions:
- 1) Personal code only
- 2) Lane A master and personal code
- 3) Lane B master and personal code.
- Includes two output wires for connection to exterior lane lights.
- Allows you to control your vehicle up to 1/4 mile away (line of sight)
- 2-Way communication confirms that the receiver has received the signal when using your personal coded transmitter.
- Includes automatic re-transmission of commands if not confirmed by the receiver.
- Transmitter indicates OFF or RUN status of the receiver when using your personal coded transmitter.
- Includes an internal 8-ampere relay (if you need to switch more current, please use our external relay kit). It can be used in normally-open or normally-closed configuration.
- Approved for use with MSD Electronics Points Box, Pro Mag 12, Pro Mag 44 and more.
- Standard kit can be powered from standard automotive electrical systems 12-14 volt DC. Optional kit for 12-24 volt DC.
- You may need a wiring diagram for installation in your specific application; available through your dealer or repair manual.
- Made in the U.S.A.