RES12VLABR - Extreme Range 2-way RECEIVER (only) with added Lane Switch
These RECEIVERS are built once an order is received. Please allow up to 5 days to build and ship if not in stock.
- This version has an A/B (red/yellow) lane switch. The receiver can respond to one of three conditions:
- 1) Personal code only
- 2) Lane A master and personal code
- 3) Lane B master and personal code.
- Includes two output wires for connection to exterior lane lights.
- Allows you to control your vehicle up to 1/4 mile away (line of sight)
- 2-Way communication confirms that the receiver has received the signal when using your personal coded transmitter.
- For use with Trucks, Cars, Motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, Go-Karts , Snowmobiles, Buggies, 4x4s, Rock Crawlers, Generators, Industrial Equipment and other motorized vehicles & equipment that have a 12 volt battery. (All electric start vehicles have a battery.).
- Includes an internal 8-ampere relay (if you need to switch more current, please use our external relay kit). It can be used in normally-open or normally-closed configuration. Can be used to control MSD Electronics Points Box ignitions and others.
- Works from 6 volts to 18 volts DC
- You may need a wiring diagram for installation in your specific application; available through your dealer or repair manual.
- Made in the U.S.A.